rapid typing 5
Rapid tying 5

Rapid typing

I most of the time use my mobile for typing essays or assignments or blog posts. It's very convenient I can do it pretty fast and also its fun. But when it comes to typing on a computer I'm pretty slow. I search and type letter using mostly and only my index fingers. Typing may not seem so important to many now but later it may come in as handy. I did several times tried some typing softwares for Windows os. It was either very boring or a paid app.

I was looking for a free typing software which is not boring and fun to use for any age type and with typing games.
But I did find an app like that. The most important thing is that it must be free and it was.
Rapid typing , is the software . It's compatible with all most all windows desktop pc  and laptop. 
Features :
Free software
Fun to use
Useful all age groups
Free Typing games
Training for single hand operations
Presets for keyboard specific training
Performance stats shows- details about the slowest, fastest and error letters
Allows customization of games and training to need
Tests
Practice essays
On screen Finger placement assistance


It was sure fun to play around with it . But the best part is my productivity is increasing for free. My typing speed reached 20 words per minute with an accuracy of 95 percentage from 10 words per minute with 85 percent accuracy.

rapid typing 5 stats
Rapid typing 5

Not only the speed but accuracy also matters. What if one can type at 50 or 60 wpm with an accuracy of only 70 - 80 percent. Comes the need to check and correct the mistakes, what's the use!
Sure I'm still checking now and then where my fingers are but it's fun to do it this way.
We must concentrate on the accuracy only. Our typing speed will increase eventually but accuracy is the key for anything we are going to do, it could be for an essay or a document or something where accuracy matters.
I will recommend this software to anyone of any age, sure the background looks childish but it's use is much more!
It's a free typing software anyway.
download rapid typing 5
download rapid typing 5

 
Top